Additional floorspace and potential for additional profitability is achieved through the next generation Ritek® wall system. Ritek® offer a precise solution to ensure your build is smooth and on time. The Ritek® wall System is manufactured specifically to architectual drawings and is delivered on site ready to assemble.
The unique Ritek® wall system delivers a sanded surface ready for direct setting by finishing trades to a level four finish that is highly durable. Ritek® XL Wall® and Ritek XL Thermal Wall® is an easy to use, precise solution to ensure your build is efficient and on time.
The Aluminium rebated track provides floor-to-floor slab detail and ensures alignment between multiple floors & reduces water drip.
Ritek XL Thermal Wall® incorporates built-in insulation allowing for a high thermal rating of up to R-value 4.8. No need for additional insulation, batten and lining while achieving BCA thermal, fire and sound transfer specifications
Compared to traditional building methods
Ritek® permanent formwork wall systems are:
- Faster to erect with the potential to save days per floor on construction. That’s time you don’t have to pay for.
- Thinner structural walls and removes the need to batten out internal walls.
- Opportunity for increased floor space (eg. Up to 15.2m2 per 100 lineal meters of wall) which could be sold for additional profit with the same overall building dimensions.
- Impact resistant durable fibre cement surface. Perfect for high traffic areas
- Minimises construction debris and site disruption.
Advantages for Architects
- Offers additional floor space up to 8.2m2 per 100m compared to traditional permanent formwork (Ritek® XL Wall®).
- The Ritek® XL Wall sanded surface is ready for direct setting by your finishing trades to a level four finish.
- Water drip is directed away from the building through the rebated track providing floor-to-floor detail and ensuring precise alignment.
Advantages for Engineers
- The Ritek XL Wall® is a pre-fabricated wall panel system that is manufactured specifically to your specifications, the Ritek XL Thermal Wall® is delivered complete with an insulation layer bonded to the inside of the panel.
- Aluminium rebated top track provides floor-to-floor slab detail, ensures alignment between multiple floors & reduces water drip.
- For exterior walls, Ritek XL Thermal Wall® is manufactured specifically to your requirements with built-in insulation allowing for a high thermal rating of up to R-value 4.8.
Ritek® wall systems have many applications
- Medium Density apartments
- Student Accommodation
- Aged Care
- High Traffic Areas
- External Walls
- Internal Walls
- Lift Shafts
- Party Walls
- Blade Walls
- Footings Boundaries
- Committed technical services team
- In-house drafting and scheduling services
- On-site project co-ordination assistance
- Dependable customer service & sales support team